Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hard At Work

So I've taken to designing and producing my own padlocks! I won't be revealing much here, other than I have some very clever ideas. I plan on producing a series of modified padlocks. The first couple will be relatively simple designs that don't require too much machining, eventually progressing to several of my more involved designs. Logistics are still being planned, things take time or I'd provide more details. Feast your eyes on the teaser photos and if you're interested in being added to a wait list, please email me at

Eric(dot)M(dot)Marx(at)gmail(dot)com

It's Modest
The Shop


Two different completed prototypes. And many more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Glad that your chat with Shane has helped!

    Kevin
    PuzzleMad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete